Thursday, April 28, 2011

London town


Illustration by Wayne Pate
























I am about to get on a plane to go over to the UK for a year, and looking forward to a bunch of fresh inspiration and new adventures. Extra Curricular will carry on with with some wonderful helpers back here and my laptop over there... it sounds crazy but it just might work! It has always been my dream to have a job that I can do from anywhere. So while this isn't exactly a 'job' and will remain an 'extra curricular activity' for me - for now - it's at least a step closer to that dream. Just a warning... there may be some travel posts!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is sure exciting! Hope you will be still writing the blog. Best of luck to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy travels Ellie, so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete