Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kraftbomb

Come on down if you're in the neighbourhood, I'll be there with Extra Curricular if you haven't picked one up yet, and there will be loads of other great Christmas present ideas for your nearest & dearest - such as Ethel & Harriet soy wax teacup candles, and Ruby in the Dust pouches, journals & felt bird kits. Last time I saw some awesome asparagus necklaces by Lily's make believe - great for the person in your life who can't get enough of it!
Grey Lynn Community Centre, 510 Richmond Rd, Grey Lynn.
11am - 2pm Sunday 29th November

3 comments:

  1. Looks really neat, I love a copy. Where can I buy one from? I live in Rotorua...

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    I don't have a stockist in Rotorua, but you can buy one online from www.toggle.co.nz, www.felt.co.nz, or www.endemicworld.com

    Cheers,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ellie, picked up a copy at Kraftbomb. Absolutely adore it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete